Garden Opening Times throughout 2022
The garden will be open to the public every Wednesday from 6th April until 26th October 2022.
Entrance is 2-2.15pm every Wednesday at the arches between the main house.
Entrance fee is £8 per person payable on arrival (please note we have no card machine). No need to book.
Please email email@example.com if you would like a tour or catering during your visit. Catering can only be organised for groups of 6 or more. Please contact us to book catering or tours.
Group Visits 2022
Organsied groups & coach visits can be organised on Tuesdays or Wednesdays between April and October at the discretion and availability of the Gardening Team. Please contact us to discuss your visit.
Creative Workshops in The Game Larder at Whalton Manor with Mixed Media Textile Artist Deb Cooper.
- Wed, 9th March 2022 - 3 Little Books Creative day colouring and folding papers to make at least "3 little books".
- Fri, 8th April 2022 - Print and Stitch - Flower Meadow Create interesting background with mono print for your stitch projects.
- Wed, 25th May 2022 - Manipulated and Knotted Create a textured piece of embroidery using fabric manipulation and some basic embroidery stitches.
- Wed, 29th June 2022- Mixed Media Sketch Book inspired by Whalton Manor Gardens Create a little book and make a visual diary of the day, exploring mark making and finding your creative voice.
- Sat, 6th August 2022- Print and Stitch – Flower MeadowCreate interesting background with mono print for your stitch projects.
Workshops are £40 each and suitable for everyone. All materials will be included. Bookings can be made via Eventbrite.co.uk or Contact Deb directly if you have any further questions or would like to pay by BACs, PayPal or Cheque. Email -firstname.lastname@example.org or mob. 07727939511
Sunday 26th June 2022 National Garden Scheme (NGS) Open Day
1pm-5pm Tickets can only be purchased online from the NGS webpage via this link