Create treasured memories
Whalton Manor Gardens, located in the unspoilt, traditional, Northumbrian village of Whalton, is a unique venue. Couples looking for an intimate, private venue with that individual feel will have found the perfect setting for their wedding ceremony.
The exquisite, private, three-acre family garden is exclusively yours for the ceremony. Your ceremony takes place in the stunning, stone-built, Italianate summer house surrounded by your family and friends. The gloriously imaginative planting and magnificent architecture give your photographer huge scope to provide a unique record of your wedding.
Whether you have 50 or 250+ guests our expert team will help you to craft your very special occasion.
The following aspects of your special day can be arranged, including:
- Tailored transport: Cars, carriages, coaches – even a bicycle built for two
- Flowers: Bouquets, button-holes, wonderful decorations and mementos
- Registrar: Ensuring the smooth-running of your ceremony from beginning to end
- Drinks & canapés: We can provide drinks and canapes after the ceremony
- Photography: Providing you with a visual memento to last your lifetime. If you are getting married elsewhere, you can also hire the wonderful gardens to take your wedding photographs.
- Accommodation: The East Wing of Whalton Manor sleeps six people and can be booked for the bridal party to stay overnight. Bookings via Country Cottages www.english-country-cottages.co.uk
Please note: the gardens are only available for wedding ceremonies. There is no facility for receptions, wedding breakfasts or evening celebrations.
The Whalton Manor team looks forward to helping to create your perfect day.
For further information and to arrange a visit to this outstanding venue, contact Dawn Simpson on 07764 271261, Weddings@ne-events.co.uk