Create treasured memories
Whalton Manor Gardens, located in the unspoilt, traditional, Northumbrian village of Whalton, is a unique venue. Couples looking for an intimate, private venue with that individual feel will have found the perfect setting for their wedding ceremony.
The exquisite, private, three-acre family garden is exclusively yours for the ceremony. Your ceremony takes place in the stunning, stone-built, Italianate summer house surrounded by your family and friends. The gloriously imaginative planting and magnificent architecture give your photographer huge scope to provide a unique record of your wedding. Should you wish to entertain and celebrate with your guests for a sit-down meal, music and dancing, we can help arrange a marquee on the old tennis court.
The following aspects of your special day can be arranged, including:
- Tailored transport: Cars, carriages, coaches – even a bicycle built for two
- Flowers: Bouquets, button-holes, wonderful decorations and mementos
- Registrar: Ensuring the smooth-running of your ceremony from beginning to end
- Drinks & canapés: We can provide drinks and canapes after the ceremony
- Dining & dancing: We can arrange for caterers, a marquee and music of your choice
- Photography: Providing you with a visual memento to last your lifetime. If you are getting married elsewhere, you can also hire the wonderful gardens to take your wedding photographs.
- Accommodation: The East Wing of Whalton Manor sleeps six people and can be booked for the bridal party to stay overnight. More information and a booking link can be found on the Stay with Us page of this website.
- Please note: the gardens are only available for daytime weddings. There is no facility for evening celebrations.
The Whalton Manor team looks forward to helping to create your perfect day.
For further information and to arrange a visit to this outstanding venue, contact Kathryn Trueman on 07720 030615, firstname.lastname@example.org