Create treasured memories
Whalton Manor Gardens, located in the unspoilt, traditional, Northumbrian village of Whalton, is a unique venue. Couples looking for an intimate, private venue with that individual feel will have found the perfect setting for their ceremony.
The exquisite, private, three-acre family garden is exclusively yours to use for the entire day and evening. Your ceremony takes place in the stunning, stone-built, Italianate summer house surrounded by your family and friends. The gloriously imaginative planting and magnificent architecture give your photographer huge scope to provide a unique record of your wedding.
Whether you have 50 or 250+ guests our expert team will help you to craft your very special day.
Every single aspect of your special day can be arranged, including:
- Tailored transport: Cars, carriages, coaches – even a bicycle built for two
- Flowers: Bouquets, button-holes, wonderful decorations and mementos
- Drinks & canapés: Welcome your guests in the impressive courtyard prior to your ceremony
- Registrar: Ensuring the smooth-running of your ceremony from beginning to end
- Photography: Providing you with a visual memento to last your lifetime
- Reception marquee: Exclusively designed to meet your unique requirements
- Catering: Our first-class catering guarantees you a delicious and memorable wedding breakfast
- Entertainment: This is your celebration - it can be traditional or different!
- Security: Ensuring you and your guests are completely relaxed from beginning to end
The Whalton Manor team looks forward to helping to create your perfect day.
Whalton Manor Wedding Packages start at 50 guests and can go up to 250+. Below is a typical package for a party of 100 guests
Exclusive Garden Hire - including ceremony
Includes: Venue Hire, Ceremonial Pagodas, Chairs, Aisle carpet, Marquee, Furniture, Generator, Luxury Loos, Event Licence, Security, PA System for ceremony, DJ and one night stay in the East Wing - sleeps six.
Exclusive Garden Hire - excluding ceremony
Includes: Venue Hire, Marquee, Furniture, Generator, Luxury Loos, Event Licence, Security, PA System for ceremony, DJ and one night stay in the East Wing - sleeps six.
Access for Photography
If you are getting married elsewhere, you can hire the wonderful gardens to take your wedding photographs. Photographer not included.
Drinks packages available
Includes: Reception Drinks of Pimms or Prosecco and half a bottle of wine per guest during wedding breakfast, plus pay bar throughout evening. Other drinks packages available on request, including all inclusive option.
Three course Wedding breakfast available
For further information and to arrange a visit to this outstanding venue, contact Dawn Simpson on 07764 271261, Weddings@ne-events.co.uk